MISSION, KS — Today, Dr. Barbara Bollier, physician and candidate for the U.S. Senate, launched a statewide “Virtual Bus Tour” consisting of tele-town halls, Facebook Live conferences, and other virtual campaign events in communities across Kansas.
“To keep Kansans safe, we are not holding any public events until we are given the okay by the CDC — but that doesn’t mean I’m not working to connect with Kansans and answer any questions they might have,” said Dr. Barbara Bollier. “In this time of crisis, it’s so important to hear from voters about issues that matter to them, their families, and their communities. I’m looking forward to hitting the virtual trail and meeting people all across our great state.”
Scheduled events for the next few weeks include:
- April 30: Wichita Virtual Town Hall with Wichita Mayor Brandon Whipple
- May 3: Crawford County Virtual Meet and Greet
- May 4: Northern Johnson County Virtual Town Hall
- May 11: Topeka Telephone Town Hall
- May 12: Douglas County Virtual Meet and Greet
- May 14: Southern Johnson County Virtual Town Hall
- May 18: Wyandotte County Virtual Town Hall
- May 25: Central Kansas Virtual Town Hall
- May 27: Southwest Kansas Virtual Town Hall
- Prior to the virtual bus tour launch, Dr. Bollier held a Facebook Live focused on Kansas agriculture with Dan Glickman and Brett Neibling, and virtual town halls in the Flint Hills and Thomas County.
The list of initial events — with more to be added in the future — is available at bollierforkansas.com/virtual-bus-tour.